By clicking the checkout button above, I represent I agree to the Terms.
June 2022 Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
Eative Shop Random Drawing Official Rules
NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU WILL NEED INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
• PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Drawing begins on Wednesday the 22nd of June at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Sunday the 2nd of July at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Drawing Period”). By participating, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Eative Shop Random Drawing Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
• SPONSOR: sponsor is FIT CHOICE LLC, a Delaware limited liability company having its registered office at 21 State Street, Pittsford, NY 14534, United States of America.
• ELIGIBILITY: This Drawing is open only to users of https://www.eative.com/ and https://shop.eative.com/, etc, or any of its subdomains, at the time of entry, who are 18 or older at the time of entry and reside in the United States of America, and who participate in the Drawing during the Drawing Period. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility at the time any prize is claimed.
• HOW TO ENTER: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per participation. Participants will enter the Drawing by visiting either Eative Shop social profiles on Facebook and/or Instagram or Eative social profiles on Facebook and/or Instagram and becoming a follower. Afterwards, Participants will need to tag at least three friends in our last publication of any of our social profiles. Finally, Participants shall share this action in their respective profiles. Entries must be fully completed and will be accepted during the Drawing Period only. There will be only one winner. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, and entrants waive all claims for any problems or technical malfunction of any network lines, computer equipment, software, delay or failure of any electronic delivery of the entry, failure of any email or internet service, or any damage to entrant’s or any other persons’ computer.
• RANDOM DRAWING: The winner will be selected in a random drawing (the “Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received to be conducted by Sponsor on or about Monday the 4th of July. The winner will be contacted by social media for further details on the delivery of the prize. If the prize is undeliverable or returned to Sponsor for any reason, the winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited, with an alternate winner being selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
• PRIZE: The prize will consist in a one-year supply of the winner chosen health supplement from the Eative Shop. The health supplement must be available by the time the random drawing is conducted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash in whole or in part. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize (if applicable), and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, “force majeure,” or any other cause or causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the Drawing and, in the event of any termination or cancellation, select a winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the termination or cancellation. By participating in the Drawing, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor: shall not be responsible or liable for any threatened or actual claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages or injuries of any kind (“Claims”) resulting from participation in the Drawing or in any drawing related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize; has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize and specifically disclaims all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; shall be released and held harmless by entrant from any and all Claims; and shall not be responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prize or in any prize notification documents, failure to collect entries, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Drawing, for any technical or human error which may occur in the preparation or processing of the entries in the Drawing, for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, or for any other errors of any kind or nature.
• GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE EATIVE SHOP RANDOM OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRAWING SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS. As a condition of participating in this Drawing, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of New York.
• WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send by email, after the close of the Drawing Period for receipt within ninety (90) days after the close of the Drawing Period. Include the name of the Drawing on the email subject.